Connecticut Waterfront Vacation Home
Weekly / Monthly Rentals
- Family Estate Home Since 1958
- Direct Waterfront Living with 360 Views
- 5 Bedrooms, 5 Car Garage & Golf Cart Bay
- Pets Allowed (No Size Limit; No Additional Fee)
- Wireless Internet, Smart TVs, and Sonos Speakers Throughout Home
- Fully Furnished with Modern Appliances
- Exclusive, Private & Quiet Neighborhood with Private Security
- Close to i95, Route 1, Amtrak & Shoreline East Train Station, Outlet Shopping
- Conveniently located near CT Colleges and Universites such as Yale, UCONN, Albertus Magnus, Conn College, Wesleyan, & Quinnipiac
- Great Restaurants, Golf Courses, Marinas, Spas, & Shopping — We Provide All Guests with a Local Guide for Businesses Recommendations!
- Handicap Accessible with Chair Lift from Driveway to Deck and First Floor Entrance
Our spacious and modern 3 story beach house in beautiful Indian Town, Old Saybrook, CT, boasts 360 degrees of tranquil views. Enjoy sights of 2 beaches on the Indian Town Marina; harbor and marshland, both rich with wildlife. Watch egrets glide by as you sip your morning coffee on the front or back deck. Relax as ducks bob for food, ospreys dive for fish, and seagulls sun on the jetty. If you’re looking to get more active, kayak or paddleboard through the serene marsh trails behind the house or off the beach in the front of the house. Build sandcastles, collect shells, take a walk or sit & relax on either of the two Indian Town private beaches. The views are especially beautiful at sunrise or sunset!
This open concept house sits atop an extra-large 5 car garage, complete with a golf cart bay. Enter the new nautical style kitchen featuring double stacked granite counters, 10ft center island & wet bar with 60” smart TV, double door pantry, full closet & stainless boat cleat pulls, plus 2 of the 18 ceiling stereo speakers with Sonos. The kitchen comes equipped with all stainless appliances including 36” Duel Fuel, gas/electric stove with griddle, microwave drawer, 2 refrigerators with ice makers, 3 sinks each with disposals, dishwasher, Keurig coffee maker & Calphalon Pans.
From the kitchen the 3 living areas flow one to another with ample comfortable seating. This includes 2 couches, swivel, rocking & armchairs all with amazing water views, 2 smart TVs & a pull-out single bed. Sliding doors line the front of the house allowing ocean sounds & breeze into your indoor experience. The first-floor bedroom has a twin bed in the nautical theme of the home. First floor full bathroom has granite counter, easy access shower with multiple body sprayers as well as a handheld & overhead spray. On the second floor, the first bedroom has stunning sunrise views from 4 windows, 1 king & 1-day bed, desk/makeup table with mirror seating area & television, and a large closet.
The master bedroom facing the beach features cathedral ceilings with front windows from top to bottom facing the beach. Watch boats & birds coming & going across the water from the side windows next to the comfortable king bed. For one of the best views in the home, spend some time in the sitting area facing the beach. The beautiful round quartz table with a view of the ocean is perfect for work or private in-room dining day or night. There’s a Smart TV, his & hers dressers & closets. Spectacular master bath features an extra-large, 5'x7', dual overhead shower with 6 body sprayers, 2 handhelds, 2 temp controllers & 2 benches. There is also a double sink vanity & a Smart TV.
The 3rd bedroom features a queen-size bed with a sitting area that overlooks the marsh, as well as 2 closets.
The shared bathroom can be reached from the hallway. It offers a large shower with single vanity.
The 3rd floor offers 360 degrees of beautiful waterfront views, with lots of natural light from the many skylights. This living & sleeping space has become a favorite for stargazing, or admiring sunrises and sunsets. Additional queen-size bed, day bed, and queen-size air mattress are also available.
Walk out from the kitchen onto the deck to enjoy Old Saybrook's marsh views, and dine outside with our premium gas Weber grill, large dining table, and sitting area.
Other property specifics include:
- 18 Sonos stereo speakers throughout the main living areas, deck & garage. Smart TV in living room and garage.
- Weber Gas Grill and Outdoor Gas Firepit
- Basketball hoop in driveway.
- Chair lift from driveway Up to the deck/kitchen allowing easy access for anyone with stair challenges.
- Bocce & shuffleboard are in common green area near jet ski docks. Gazebo looks over Baby Beach, playground area, & private green.
- Rafts, fishing poles & coolers are available for guest use.
- Lots of space to bring bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, jet skis, canoes, fishing poles, and/or crabbing gear.
- Plan a group trip with friends & family to make lasting, year-round memories! Great spot for summer vacation, Thanksgiving, Christmas, academic rental, or long-term business trip.
Monthly Spring/Fall Rate: $7,000
Summer Rates & Availability Will Be Known & Available After April 1, 2022.
This is a family home for over 60 years. Serious inquiries only please.
Contact Glenn Morelli
1 Shetucket Trail, Old Saybrook,CT 06475